lout-users

PageSize

From: Monty Zukowski
Subject: PageSize
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 15:00:49 -0800

I've been generating some PostScript with Lout to be printed on a plotter
and when I print it reels off a few extra feet of paper.  I consulted the
printer manufacturer's web site, and they recommended adding a PostScript
command such as this:

<</PageSize [1584 2448]>>setpagedevice

This sets the page size for the device (which can change since it prints off
of a roll of paper.  I have been using a lout setup file with the proper
margins and page size set to Other with appropriate sizes, but that didn't
make the printer happy.

So, what's the best way to get that PostScript command into the Lout file
for generation?  Do you know if there is a preferred place to include it
into the document?

Thanks,

Monty