lout-users

Administrivia: Maintainer's on vacation

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Administrivia: Maintainer's on vacation
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 03:49:11 +0400

Hi, everybody.

On saturday, July 17, I'm leaving for a two weeks vacation.  Unless my
mailserver is struck with a thunderbolt, the list should be chugging
along allright while I'm away.

I'm leaving to my house in the taiga backwoods of Onega Peninsula
(White Sea), some 3 degrees south to the arctic circle, some 100km
away from the nearest IP connectivity (and some 20km away from the
nearest wall-plug :-).

BTW, you can get some pictures of the region at

    <http://north-foto.extraweb.ru/3-12.html>

though my place is by far more wild and beautiful.

(the first page have a short comment in Russian; don't be scared, just
keep on clicking "next" and enjoy the photos).

See you in August.

SY, Uwe