lout-users

Re: Abbreviations List

From: David Miller x4963
Subject: Re: Abbreviations List
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 13:01:08 +0100 (BST)

Jeff Kingston wrote:
> I don't know where the correct place is.  Lout does not have any features
> specifically for this, unless you want to cannibalize the Preface by

Would it be possible/difficult to add this feature after the table of contents?
Abbreviations are hard to avoid in technical documents and I have already
renamed the Preface "Abstract".

What would be the best way of adding such a feature?
A database similar to the references?  Could Lout scan for occurences in the
document and add to the list from the database?
Could this be a Unique (Non)Selling Point?

Just a thought.

David.