lout-users

timeout; Tbl

From: Tod Olson
Subject: timeout; Tbl
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 12:03:32 -0500

A couple questions.  I'm currently using Lout version 3.08 under Linux
and Solaris.

1. When printing Lout-formatted documents, my HP LasetJet 4si prints
   the documents just fine.  A short time later it prints a sheet with
"timeout" in large letters.  Any idea what's wrong and how to fix it?

2. I'm using Lout in a production application (printing financial
   forms) and would like to take advantage of the recent Tbl package.
Is the current release fairly stable (though not officially declared
so), or should I see whether Tbl will work with 3.08?

Thanks.

Tod A. Olson                        "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
address@hidden               "If you weren't mad, you wouldn't have
The University of Chicago Library    come here," said the Cat.