lout-users

Compiling lout 3.16 with Cygwin B20

From: Marcelo Huerta
Subject: Compiling lout 3.16 with Cygwin B20
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 21:55:40 -0300

Has anyone tried to compile version 3.16 with the above mentioned
compiler? I can't seem to solve this persistent problem: In spite of
trying every switch included in the makefile (DBFIX=1, OSDOS=1, back to
OSDOS=0 and OSUNIX=1, USESTAT=0, USELOC=0, setting the CYGWIN variable
to binmode and nobinmode), inverting slashes in the LOUTLIB variable, and
discarding the obvious possibility (by deleting the index files, which
are then re-created), when I try to compile the user manual, I keep
getting the following message, in the first run:

lout file "all":
    14,1: unresolved cross reference @Runner&&following
lout file "G:\UTIL\LOUT\LIB/data/standard.ld" (from "bsf" line 388, from "book"
line 19, from "all" line 9):
   710,1 fatal error: database index file seems to be out of date

Any clues?

                                      o-=< Marcelo Huerta >=-o