lout-users

Re: Compiling Lout with CYGWIN B20

From: Marcelo Huerta
Subject: Re: Compiling Lout with CYGWIN B20
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 23:34:16 -0300

El 27/07/99 09:47:42, "Peter Olsen" <address@hidden> escribió:

> It has been some while since I did it, but I did compile both 3.08
> and 3.15 under Cygwin B20.  Both work fine.
> I think all I did was diddle with the makefile variables. If I can
> find my changed files, I'll send them.

I've tried EVERY RELEVANT combination of OS_UNIX, OS_DOS, DBFIX and
USESTAT (I don't know why I suspected it, but whatever), to no avail.
Still failing (but I know now that I really shouldn't touch DBFIX; its
zero value is correct.

So, I'll be very thankful if you find your makefiles :-)

                                      o-=< Marcelo Huerta >=-o