lout-users

concatenated @Tbls

From: Martti Haukij?rvi
Subject: concatenated @Tbls
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 17:08:00 +0300 (MSK)

 Hello,

 I'm working on a quite complicated table containing lots of rows
 of different amount of cells.  I figured it would be easier to
 build up that table of smaller tables, so I wouldn't need to care
 about different amount of cells in rows.  I get the tables clued
 together zero by using RawDisplay, but how can I prevent page break
 between the subtables ( I know my table should fit on one page)?

Martti Haukijarvi