lout-users

Version 3.23 of Lout now available

From: Jeffrey Howard Kingston
Subject: Version 3.23 of Lout now available
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 14:18:41 +0100 (BST)

Version 3.23 of Lout is now available from the usual place:

    ftp://ftp.cs.usyd.edu.au/jeff/lout/lout-3.23.tar.gz

with the usual separate User's Guide at

    ftp://ftp.cs.usyd.edu.au/jeff/lout/lout-3.23.user.ps.gz

and the usual diff from the previous version at

    ftp://ftp.cs.usyd.edu.au/jeff/lout/lout-3.22-to-3.23.gz

In this version of Lout, the PDF back end is still under
reconstruction, so if you want PDF output do not install
this version.

I will be away for a couple of days.  If there are any
problems with this version I will attend to them next
Tuesday when I return to work.

Jeff Kingston

Changes and new features introduced in Version 3.23 [24 June 2000]

    Bug fixes, including Uwe's fix of the nasty bug reported by Matej Cepl,
      and my fix of a table running headers bug reported by Matthew Neumann.
    Cross links (see User's Guide, Cross References and Links section)
    New symbols for expert users: @LinkSource and @LinkDest
    @Python symbol for typesetting Python programs using prg2lout.