lout-users

Setup Files

From: Steven R. Baker
Subject: Setup Files
Date: 05 Feb 2001 12:57:25 -0500

I was trying to set the value for @ListGap (I think, something like
that) and read the User's Guide to find out how.  According to the
User's Guide, I'm supposed to copy the "doc" setup file, edit it, and
then include it in my document.

That seems like a bit overkill for one option.  My question is; is
there a way to set the value of a default option without copying the
doc setup file, and including it?  I have a lot of small changes that
I make to various documents, and it makes a mess to have all of these
setup files floating around that are just slightly different from the
standard "doc" setup file.