lout-users

file lout.li

From: petzvonheesdref
Subject: file lout.li
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 11:40:22 -0000

Hello,
I want to know if it is possible to tell LOUT where to
 write the file lout.li (lout.lix)?
I'm using version 3.24 . I'm trying to run LOUT in batch
 process but I do not want to give the write access to
 the directory where LOUT actually writes the file lout.li.
 Calling lout with the option -s suppresses the writing
 of all cross-reference databases (also lout.li), but the
 documents I want to create may use cross-references.

Thank you for any help.

Patrick Diederich