lout-users

Louting in Chinese no available?

From: Zhongtao Zhu
Subject: Louting in Chinese no available?
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 17:29:01 +0400 (MSD)

Hello, Lout people,

Although I'm brand new in using Lout typesetting, it favours me a
lot. It's really nice, and I'd like even to say *IT ROCKS*! :-)

Nowadays, it's easy to get postscript handling with Chinese characters
from various, not only general, but specific as well, font sets. But I
was very surprised, after searching the internet and especially the
historical archives of this mailing list, that Lout seems unsupported
toward Chinese language. If that is true, can anybody give me any
advice to implement it as a new Lout feature? Thanks.

Best Regards,
--
Zhongtao Zhu                          Tel: +86 10 6278 2266
Department of Computer, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China