lout-users

Aggregated pages

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: Aggregated pages
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 13:54:24 +0100

Hi all,

I have written a simple Lout document, like the following:

--
@SysInclude { doc }
@DocumentSetup

@PP akjsdhaksjhdakjhdkjass akjhbjkahckj jabsjckasbdhkjashbckjasbc jkasbc
jkbakjbscjk bajk bjkasb jkasbjka b kjsab kjab kjsbakjsabkjvbakjsbjkxb
vkjyxbckjxbyckjyxbckjxybckjxyb kbyxkjbyxkjb kjxy bkjbkjyxbkj byxkxj bkjy
bybasdiowajhdghwfig     fg iouwgefiw.

@End @Text
--

When I generate a PDF document with Lout (3.24), the PDF document is a very long page with no page breaks (pages are just put one after the other on a single page), but strangely the page numbers are printed correctly. When using the PostScript output and then ps2pdf only the "last page" is present in the result. I really don't know what happened.

I have reinstalled lout, and the problem is still present. Compiling the Lout documentation worked right thought... scratch, scratch!

Any ideas?

  -- Sébastien.

--
«children are innocent / a teenager's fucked up in the head /
adults are even more fucked up / and elderlies are like children»