lout-users

Re: Misbehavior of @IncludeGraphic

From: Ludovic Court?s
Subject: Re: Misbehavior of @IncludeGraphic
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:48:20 +0100

On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 07:09:53PM +0300, Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:
> Ouch, AppleDouble.  I missed that on the first reading.  You'll have
> to find a way to extract the data fork from it somehow.  I don't know
> any unix tool that does this.

Yes, that was actually one of my problems. ;) There is a Unix package called
macutils but it does not seem to work fine (I got a segfault...).

I managed to get an Ascii version of my EPS files, but I had to use some
proprietary pieces of software a friend of mine had to convert it. Also,
after I got those Ascii EPS files (from windows), I noticed that Lout
wasn't able to see the BoundingBox because of the CRs at the end of each
line. Removing them just fixed the problem. So, this is another example
of `mishandling' of CRs by Basser Lout... ;)

Cheers,
Ludovic.