lout-users

Re: The inners of Lout

From: DervishD
Subject: Re: The inners of Lout
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:49:18 +0100

    Hi Oliver :)

>(BTW do you mean LaTeX, when saying TeX, or are you using plain-TeX?)

    Plain TeX, without any macro package.

>> Otherwise I see myself learning TeX ;))))
>Or maybe learning troff (or groff)?

    Not even considered it ;)

>Or better PostScript? ;)

    I'm learning PostScript, and I like the language. The problem is
that I would need a program for justifying text (and kerning, if
possible) in order to do my tasks. Under PostScript I must write a
program to do it or maybe write a C program.

    Raúl