lout-users

index problems

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: index problems
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 10:24:08 +1100

There are bugs in the current version of Lout in the index
code.  They got introduced when I added hyperlink index
entries and partly fixed but not completely.  I think you
(Mark Christiaens) are seeing a manifestation of this
known problem.

About two weeks from now I hope to get time to set to
work and fix this and other outstanding problems in
Lout.  I have resigned from my job in order to devote
myself full time to research.  A new version of Lout
is the first thing I will do, but it will take me a
couple of weeks to extract myself from the old job,
set up at home, etc.

Hey Mark, I was in Gent week before last for a conference.

Jeff Kingston