lout-users

Re: Lout and prg2lout and 8-bit characters

From: Michael Piotrowski
Subject: Re: Lout and prg2lout and 8-bit characters
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:21:06 +0100

address@hidden (Jeff Kingston) writes:

> I've modified prg2lout for the next release so that it uses
> unsigned characters throughout.  No need to change the makefile.

That's great to hear!  (I think it was me who reported this problem.)

Speaking of prg2lout, I've got a very rough and basic version of
support for the Ruby language.  I don't feel it's clean enough for
submission yet, but if anyone was interested in helping me with it,
I'd try to find some time.

--
Michael Piotrowski, M.A.                                  <address@hidden>
Public key at <http://www.dynalabs.de/mxp/pubkey.txt>