lout-users

Re: Repeating graphic images

From: Joe Beach
Subject: Re: Repeating graphic images
Date: 14 Jan 2003 15:47:22 -0700

Hi Jim,

There is a relatively new command that may do the job. It is called
@IncludeGraphicRepeated. You may want to take a look at it in the Users
Manual. The normal use is to have a line:

@IncludeGraphicRepeated {picture.eps}

at the beginning of the lout file, and then use:

@IncludeGraphic {picture.eps}

in the body of the lout file where ever it is needed. Just one copy of
picture.eps gets put in the header of the resulting postscript. I don't
remember if @PageBackground is only in the setup file (doc, or whatever)
or if it is included in the main lout file settings after @Document,
etc. If @PageBackground is in the main lout file, the
@IncludeGraphicRepeated will probably work. If it is in the setup file,