lout-users

A browser wanted which uses pdfmark

From: Barrie Stott
Subject: A browser wanted which uses pdfmark
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:59:35 +0100

For a long time I have viewed my *.ps files using gv. This is fine for
most things but it does not seem to be aware of pdfmark which lout
generates and which should allow me to jump between a section
reference in the Table of Contents and the start of the corresponding
section in the body of the document.

Can anyone point me to a suitable, freely available, Postscript viewer
for linux which will allow the linking I have just mentioned? (Please
don't send me down the PDF route since there are good lout reasons why
I want *.ps.)

Barrie.