lout-users

Re: problems with lists

From: kahl
Subject: Re: problems with lists
Date: 27 Apr 2005 09:26:36 -0400

 > > lout says this:
 > >
 > >      12,1: no @ItemPlace galley target precedes this @ItemPlace&&preceding
 > >      14,1: no @EndListPlace galley target precedes this
 > > @EndListPlace&&preceding
 > >
 > > what's the problem? I'm using the report document. And that code is
 > > inside a @Section.
 >
 > There is nothing wrong with the list itself, so it may be a problem with
 > the rest of the document.

Or, very likely, with a previous version of the document.

rm mydoc.l[di]*  # in any case
rm lout.li       # only if you didn't call lout with -c,
                 #      which in my opinion should be the default.

This should always be done after structural error messages;
otherwise very strange things can happen.

Wolfram