lout-users

Re: Break in subsection

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Break in subsection
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:57:43 +1100

> I am attaching a test case where the subsection title is at the
> bottom of a page, but the text appears on the next page.
>
> Is there any way to tell lout to always keep the subsection
> title and content together in a single page ?

It's supposed to do this now, but as you've found, it soemtimes
gets it wrong.  I can only suggest that you ignore the problem
until your document is finalized, and then do a littel judicious
rewriting to get rid of the problem.

I'll look at your test when preparing the next release, and see
whether it inspires me to make any improvements, along the lines
of the one suggested by Ludovic some time ago.

Jeff