lout-users

Re: @FootNotes in Titles

From: Gabor Greif
Subject: Re: @FootNotes in Titles
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 20:48:50 +0100

Am 25.11.2006 um 14:48 schrieb Jürgen H. Havix:

Hello,
if you write a footnote to a title of a section (chapter ...) and
the title shows up in contents, then the footnote also shows
up in contents, that means the footnote shows up 2 times.
Is there a possibility to limit footnotes to the text?
george

Yes, I have seen the very same behaviour when I footnoted
arrows (resp. its labels) in diagrams
(and I think in @Boxes and similar too).

Annoying, but maybe there is a simple solution.

        Gabor