lout-users

Re: Anyone met/fixed "no header for @EndHeaderComponent to remove"

From: Mark Summerfield
Subject: Re: Anyone met/fixed "no header for @EndHeaderComponent to remove"
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 13:27:43 +0100

On Tue 15-May-07, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Mark Summerfield <address@hidden> writes:
> > I recently started to get this error message:
> >
> > main.lout:7:1: no header for @EndHeaderComponent to remove
> >
> > The line in question has the single statement:
> >
> >     @Book
> >
> > The only new thing I've been doing is indexing.
> >
> > Has anyone met and fixed this error message?
>
> No.  Did you try turning indexing off?

I cleared the xrefs and rebuilt from scratch. Doing 6 runs with no
indexing was enough to get rid of unresolved xrefs and did not produce
the error. I then did 4 additional runs with indexing on, and the
problem has gone. Of course the book is different now than this morning
because I've added some new terms and done other editing. So my guess is
that I messed up some index term's syntax and fixed or deleted it
without realising.

--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd., www.qtrac.eu