lout-users

Re: Table cell becomes 'too wide' when using indent { right }

From: Clint Olsen
Subject: Re: Table cell becomes 'too wide' when using indent { right }
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 22:55:25 -0700

On Sep 03, Jeff Kingston wrote:
> My first suggestion is:  post a small example!

I hope this fragment is enough to demonstrate what I was trying to do:

@Tbl strut { no } marginvertical { 0.3v } aformat { @Cell A | @Cell width {
expand } indent { 0.5i } B } {
   @Rowa
       A {
           @B Experience
       }
       B {
           @Tbl width { expand } strut { no }
               aformat { @Cell @I A | @Cell indent { right } @BI B | @Cell
indent { right } @I C } {
               @Rowa
                   A { 2006-Present } B { Jiffypop Corporation } C { New York,
NY }
           }
       @LLP
       @B { Basket Weaver } @LLP
       Blah blah blah...
       @DP
   }
}

Before it was just throwing out New York, NY.

Unfortunately, this case works now, and I have no idea why.  I hate it when
that happens.  I even tried right justifying cell B and it still tossed it.
Perhaps it was the strut.  I'll have to try some things to see if I can
make it do it again.

-Clint

believed to be clean.