lout-users

next version of Lout

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: next version of Lout
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 14:35:26 +1100

I have almost finished preparing the next release of Lout,
but I have decided not to release it today.  I am going
away for a week, starting now, and I will release it when
I get back.  I'm hoping that someone will find out why
prg2lout is crashing under Ubuntu between now and then.
I did read carefully through prg2lout.c and change a
couple of things that looked slightly suspicious, but
Mark Summerfield reported that the changes did no good.
So I've basically done everything I can do here without
a core dump to guide me.

Jeff Kingston