lout-users

Re: 'error in definitions' on make install

From: Mikkel Eriksen
Subject: Re: 'error in definitions' on make install
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 20:38:46 +0200

Well, I got ftp://ftp.cs.usyd.edu.au/jeff/lout/lout-3.37.tar.gz and
there were no problems unpacking it. I'd say it would be pretty rare
for a malformed file to unpack and look alright.

The edited parts of my makefile are as follows:

OSUNIX  = 0
OSDOS   = 0
OSMAC   = 1

DBFIX   = 0

USESTAT = 1
SAFEDFT = 0

DEBUGGING = 0
TRACING =

# DEBUGGING = 1
# TRACING = -g

PREFIX  = /usr
BINDIR  = $(PREFIX)/bin
LOUTLIBDIR      = $(PREFIX)/share/lout/lib
LOUTDOCDIR      = $(PREFIX)/share/lout/doc
MANDIR  = $(PREFIX)/share/lout/man

LIBFONT = font
LIBMAPS = maps
LIBINCL = include