lout-users

Re: New page, contents and references

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: New page, contents and references
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 06:58:43 +1100

Stephan,

First up, I wonder about the need for reports whose references
sections start on a new page.  All the tech reports I have
ever seen do not have this.

However, let's say for the sake of argument that it is a
reasonable thing to do.  For my money, adding @NP just
before the end of the last section is the way to go.
It's simple and it takes about 0.5 seconds to do.

If there is then a problem with page numbers in tables
of contents, then that needs to be looked at.  How
about posting a small example, including the version
of file report that you are using (you must be using
a customized version of report, since by default you
don't get tables of contents in reports).

Jeff