lout-users

Re: prg2lout raw mode

From: slomium
Subject: Re: prg2lout raw mode
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 14:08:39 -0600

Jeff,

Thank you!

> I haven't thought about the ins and outs of this stuff for years.
> However, I was able to get
>
>     @SysInclude { doc }
>     @SysInclude { pod }
>     @Use { @Pod {} }

I wasn't aware of the need for @Use -- thanks for pointing it out.
I'll have to study the section in the User's and the Expert's manual
on it.

> Let's hope they don't conflict with any other symbols lying
>
> about.  I don't think they do.  Another option that ought to
> work is
>
>     { @Pod {} } @Open {
>     @Include{ prg2lout.output }
>     }
>

> although I didn't try it.  It has the advantage of making
> those symbols visible only where they are wanted.

I confirmed that your alternative option works as well.  In addition,
I've verified that I can now take the raw output, edit it with
additional lout markup, and get the exact results I want.

Thanks again!

David