lout-users

Quote characters in @RawVerbatim output

From: slomium
Subject: Quote characters in @RawVerbatim output
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 14:49:07 -0600

Greetings,

I'd like to change the output that Lout generates when using the @RawVerbatim feature.  My expectation is that the output is identical to the input, but this is not in fact the case for some characters.  Please consider the following example:

@SysInclude{doc}
@Document
//
@Text @Begin
@LP {Courier Base address@hidden @OneRow @RawVerbatim @Begin
' is a different character in output
@End @RawVerbatim
@End @Text

I expect ' to remain ' in output, but it's transformed into what I think is a right single quote mark.  I'm writing documentation of shell commands and the resulting Lout output is unsuitable for copying and pasting into a terminal.

Can someone help with this?

Thanks,
David