lout-users

Math-papers with lout?

From: Oliver Bandel
Subject: Math-papers with lout?
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 13:06:06 +0200

Hello,

are there any mathematicians who use lout for their papers?
Or are they rather use LaTeX?

The question came to my mind because of some symbols I needed
and did not found in lout-docs.

For example the sets of natural, rational, real, complex numbers
normally have certain symbols.

One could possibly use @Sym Rfraktur for the real numbers
(which works, btw. even though @Sym nu did not work),
but thats rather a workaround.
And there is no Cfraktu, no Qfraktur, ...

One could use Outöine maybe... but that looks different to
what is used normally.
Looks like a workaround (and it is one).

So, how to get math papers appear close to the stuff, one
can produce with LaTeX?

Ciao,
   Oliver

P.S.: My workaround for |R / real numbers so far:
      { @Outline @R R }
       which looks like a candidate for a macro-definition...