lout-users

Re: Fedora/RHEL packages

From: Matěj Cepl
Subject: Re: Fedora/RHEL packages
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 21:26:57 +0100

On 2015-03-12, 11:48 GMT, Matěj Cepl wrote:
>       Given the excellent quality and cleanness of Jeff’s
>       code, it is just completely zero-cost maintenance, lout
>       rebuilds and rebuilds with each new version of GCC and
>       it doesn't seem to generate almost any problems ;) (we
>       had five bugs for lout total, all of which were our
>       packaging issues).

I have made that upgrade, so lout is now built in all current
relevant versions of Fedora/EPEL. While doing that I just for
fun I run lout through Coverity. I have no idea how much are
these reports relevant, but they are available on
https://mcepl.fedorapeople.org/tmp/lout-3.40-4.fc24.tar.xz

Best,

Matěj

--
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: address@hidden
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

- Do you think of yourself as a Christian artist?
- I'm an artist who is a Christian. I'm not a Christian artist.
      -- Johny Cash
         in his last interview