[Ltib] Re: Arm9 Ltib

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: [Ltib] Re: Arm9 Ltib
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 15:18:17 +0100

Hi Gianluca,

There are not any ARM abstractions on http://bitshrine.org yet, but
Freescale have some on their BSP download area (I can't remember which).
These will appear in due course as the components patches get released
out.

I'm a bit confused about your Coldfire comments as Coldire are m68k
variants? For these we have 2 on http://bitshrine.org

m520xevb    : This is a Coldfire with MMU and incomplete. and
mcf547x_8x  : This is a Coldfire with an MMU and completed

To check what is available and if all the component patches have been
uploaded check: http://www.bitshrine.org/autodocs/bsp_ext_ava.html

LTIB won't help you port a kernel or build a toolchain, but if you have
these, then making a new BSP abstraction in simple.  There is a twiki
document in the ltib distro under doc/LtibCreateNewTarget.  This is
readable as plain text.  Take a look at that for information on how to
make a new target.

Please use the mailing list to contact me.

Regards, Stuart