[Ltib] Repost with correct Subject: Timezone thoughts

From: Mark Lacas
Subject: [Ltib] Repost with correct Subject: Timezone thoughts
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 11:38:08 -0800

Hello,
  Not sure if this is germane to your use case.

I got the timezone stuff to work with the BSP without adding a bunch of stuff.

In /etc/profile I put:

TZ=PST8PDT
export TZ

Also in my user directory .profile I put :

TZ=PST8PDT
export TZ

All my times now show up in PST without any other additions or changes.

-ml