[Ltib] Problems with USB gadget driver

From: oneofakind
Subject: [Ltib] Problems with USB gadget driver
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:14:54 +0800

Hi,
I'm interested in the USB gadget device on freescale MPC8349ITX board, and want to learn more about it.But the documentation with the board doesn't give any imformation about it.How can I get the on board USB chip's SPEC document and any other help to make me understand the USB gadget driver well.I am very confused.Would you please be kind enough to give me some suggestion,I would be greatly appreciated.