[Ltib] IMX27 : problem mounting nfs rootfs

From: wajih wajih
Subject: [Ltib] IMX27 : problem mounting nfs rootfs
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:18:19 +0200

Hello everybody,

I am using imx27 board.
I generated a kernel and a nfs rootfs with LTIB , I have a problem
mounting the NFS roots on the board. The error log is below:
mxc_sdc_fb mxc_sdc_fb.0: fb0: DISP0 BG fb device registered successfully.

"
IP-Config: Incomplete network configuration information.
VFS: Cannot open root device "nfs" or unknown-block(0,255)
Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(0,255)
"
I am not using dhcp for setting up eth0,  I manually configured eth0
in rootfs option.

Can anybody help me on this issue please?

Merci and Thanks a lot in advance,

Wajih