Re: [Ltib] bug in ltib for DirectFB

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] bug in ltib for DirectFB
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 08:51:23 +0100

Hi Henry,

If you're using an ISO downloaded from Freescale, then it's worth
contacting their support about the issue you have, they may well be able
to help.  To do this:

   * go to http://www.freescale.com
   * click on "Support / Technical support"
   * click on "Submit a Service Request"
   * register to get a user name and password.
   * login in with your user name and password
   * on the "New Service Request" page:
      * category = Technical Request
      * topic = Linux BSP
      * Click on "Continue"
   * fill out the information for the service request
   * click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.

Regards, Stuart