Re: [Ltib] Reg- Linux Kernel Booting

From: R.J.Sivakumar
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Reg- Linux Kernel Booting
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:14:07 +0530

Dear Erik,
            yes its worked, thanks for your suggestion, and one more thing, as
we dont have CPLD in our custom board, shall we remove the entire EXPIO
related stuff in the driver (why you mentioned to disable only the interrupt
part).. We also disabled the lines which you have mentioned and the external
UART , now its working fine and we got the prompt. Still we need your
suggestion for removing the entire CPLD thing.

Thanks once again,
Best Regards,
Sivakumar.R.J