[Ltib] where is the new uImage?

From: vinuxhuang
Subject: [Ltib] where is the new uImage?
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 15:17:58 +0800

hi,all!
I have some problems about rebuilding the linux kernel. Following the 'LtibFaq' document, I run the
commond './ltib --configure', then enable the option 'Configure the kernel', save and exit. After that the
kernel will be built and stopped in the kernel configuration menuconfig, so I change some option values ,then
save and exit. And the new kernel will be built.
     But what kernel image will be builded in that process, the normal 'vmlinux' , the bootable one
'uImage' or both ? And where will be the kernel image created(in which directory)?
     Thanks in advance!

vinuxhuang
2007-12-21