[Ltib] util-linux - latest .spec file (problems with umount)

From: Morrison, Tom
Subject: [Ltib] util-linux - latest .spec file (problems with umount)
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 10:37:08 -0500

Happy New Years Stuart (and all),

We are using ltib - with a 2.12 with some patches
(standard with our ltib install)...

We are experiencing some problems with umount
(hanging/segfaulting) - and before I start digging
much further - I wanted to try the 'latest' util-linux
(which all the latest patches). This seems to be 2.13?

Is there a 'standard' util-linux spec file for this 2.13
telease that I can create a 'patch' into my ltib image
(after installing it of course) - instead of me trying to
figure out what the best starting source & patches to apply

Thanks in advance!

Tom Morrison