Re: [Ltib] Linux Kernel Source Code post patched -> where?

From: John Jeffers
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Linux Kernel Source Code post patched -> where?
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 13:34:56 -0500

Kurt and Peter

Thank You!

"Both" work and yes I did not see that the kernel was in....
(I spent too much time in coldfire snapgear-uClinux land)

   "The patched up kernel will be in ltib/rpm/BUILD/linux-xyz"

Cheers John
BTW while I am on the list the list is not "yet" sending me mail.  I looked at
the updated archive and there it was!  Thanks!

To get the kernel source:

   ./ltib -p kernel -m prep

   The patched up kernel will be in ltib/rpm/BUILD/linux-xyz

You can then build it

   ./ltib -p kernel -m scbuild

and deploy it

   ./ltib -p kernel -m scdeploy

--Kurt

Not sure about dec 07 version, but my following comment applies to all
the LTIB versions I've worked with...

/ 2) Does the leave source option mean kernel source?/

Yes, and all other packages that are unpacked.
The kernel source will be in rpm/BUILD.  If not, then "./ltib -p kernel
-m prep" will create it.