[Ltib] RE: Reg ltib

From: Makhija, Neha (IE10)
Subject: [Ltib] RE: Reg ltib
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 15:59:31 +0530

Hi Stuart

I need your help!!
I have one embedded board with coldfire processor. Because of some reason in
the application, the drivers (Written by our team) are getting closed (whatever
are opened in the application). To debug the reason for kill of the application
by the kernel, I used the gdbserver and gdbclient generated by the ltib. It
showed "SEGMENTATION KILL" and I am not able to debug further. I tried the gdb
binary image available in the ltib folder but it didn't work.
Can you suggest me a way to debug the application through ltib ??
Secondly, To debug the Kernel drivers, one can use kdb and kgdb. But I am not
able to find the two in the ltib folder. Is there any other way to debug the
drivers through ltib?

Thanks in advance!!
Neha