RE: [Ltib] Weird spoofing failure

From: Peter Barada
Subject: RE: [Ltib] Weird spoofing failure
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 16:05:25 -0400

On Thu, 2008-07-10 at 16:45 -0300, Estevam Fabio wrote:
Peter,

What is the error you get and which ltib version? We have LTIB running fine on a Ubuntu x64 machine.

The problem turned out to be that the ia32-libs were not installed on the Ubuntu machine so the 32bit toochain wouldn't run (i.e. gcc wouldn't even start).  Life looks good now...

Regards,

Fabio Estevam