Re: [Ltib] .spec format question

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] .spec format question
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 15:18:15 +0100

Hi Vadim,

rpm does not pull files as far as I know (definitely not in the version
we use in ltib).  The URL tag is just for documenting the origin.

All files that are not present in the base prefix/pkgs (so
either /opt/freescale/pkg or /opt/ltib/pkgs) will attempted to be pulled
from http://bitshrine.org/gpp

If you're testing locally, just copy the source files to
<ltib_base>/pkgs

Regards, Stuart