Re: [Ltib] patching&compiling Kernel-2.6.24

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] patching&compiling Kernel-2.6.24
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:30:04 +0100

Hi Stefan,

You'll need to contact Freescale support to get a reading on when they
might be updating the kernel.  To do this:

   * go to http://www.freescale.com
   * click on "Support / Technical support"
   * click on "Submit a Service Request"
   * register to get a user name and password.
   * login in with your user name and password
   * on the "New Service Request" page:
      * category = Technical Request
      * topic = Linux BSP
      * Click on "Continue"
   * fill out the information for the service request
   * click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.

You may also find better help for the kernel for this MMUless platform
on the uclinux-dev mailing list:

address@hidden