Re: [Ltib] Question regarding ts_calibrate

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Question regarding ts_calibrate
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 17:29:06 +0100

Hi Douglas,

Unfortunately I don't work with that platform myself.  You may be able
to get help with this by contacting Freescale support.  They should be
able to route your question to the correct people.  To do this:

   * go to http://www.freescale.com
   * click on "Support / Technical support"
   * click on "Submit a Service Request"
   * register to get a user name and password.
   * login in with your user name and password
   * on the "New Service Request" page:
      * category = Technical Request
      * topic = Linux BSP
      * Click on "Continue"
   * fill out the information for the service request
   * click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.

Regards, Stuart