Re: [Ltib] what's the latest release of LTIB?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] what's the latest release of LTIB?
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:00:24 +0100

Hi Nathan,

Not often (only once).  I should really but don't have bandwidth.  The
good news though is that most of the development actually takes place
inside Freescale and is only periodically merged out.  This means the
Savannah CVS should always be stable.

If in the future (as I hope), there's more development outside, I'd be
more inclined to make tarball releases.

Regards, Stuart