Re: [Ltib] USB keyboard with Xfbdev

From: Alan Carvalho de Assis
Subject: Re: [Ltib] USB keyboard with Xfbdev
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:26:02 +0000

Hi Stuart,

I built it manually but used buildroot to cross-compile X (Kdrive),
then I compiled a minimum busybox and compiled Linux kernel placing my
Initramfs roofs inside it (see linux kernel option "Initramfs source
file(s)") then I used this linux kernel image (ELF) as LinuxBIOS
payload.
Currently CoreBoot (formerlly LinuxBIOS) has a build system called BuildROM.

BTW I think can be nice to add matchbox (or even all Poke application)
on LTIB because currently we don't have many graphical interfaces on
LTIB (only Qtopia wich many customers don't like because license and
early Enlightenment support).

Best Regards,

Alan