Re: [Ltib] mkfs.cramfs can't make 3-level-deep dirs

From: Ned Konz
Subject: Re: [Ltib] mkfs.cramfs can't make 3-level-deep dirs
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 06:52:39 -0800

On Nov 18, 2008, at 3:22 AM, Stuart Hughes wrote:

Hi Ned,

Do you know what version of mkfs.cramfs that was? sounds like the ltib
version needs an update.

They're both v1.1.

The attached patch, when applied to the (patched) version that ltib is using, makes them the same.
I have also attached the patches that Timesys are using for theirs.

Regards, Stuart