RE: [Ltib] Re: USB keyboard with Xfbdev

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: RE: [Ltib] Re: USB keyboard with Xfbdev
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 08:42:58 +0000

Hi Joseph,

Yes I did get the USB keyboard working.  The solution was to upgrade
xorg-server to 1.4.2.

The complete change-set in not yet in Savannah CVS.  Actually I'm in the
middle of doing a merge, but that'll take another few days.

In the mean time I've attached the updated xorg-server.spec file, if
you copy this into dist/lfs-5.1/xorg-server/ and run ./ltib -p
xorg-server it should fix the problem (I can't easily test this
though).  I'm start the xorg-server with:

Xfbdev -ac -mouse mouse -keybd keyboard &

There are a whole raft of other changes that will be in the merge too,
I'll email the list when it's done.

Regards, Stuart