Re: [Ltib] iMx Kernel Developpement

From: Arnaud Derasse
Subject: Re: [Ltib] iMx Kernel Developpement
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:52:27 +0100

Hi,

I thought that LTIB was an internal Freescale Project.
If you tell me to contact freescale, I guess that LTIB and freescale are not anymore related.
Last time I asked freescale, they told me to use kernel in LTIB repos.

For the moment I am using the 2.6.24 kernel from your GPP repos. I think I will keep on using it. But, is there a git repository for that kernel developpement ? Maybe I could contribute.

Regards,

Arnaud

Stuart Hughes a écrit :
Hi Arnaud,

You'll need to contact Freescale to ask about their latest kernels.
What's in LTIB represents the latest I have in the common repository.

You need to ask Pengutronix about their kernel sources.

There are many different source trees around, this is because different
groups are focusing on different areas.

The best place to ask about which source tree to use is probably on the
ARM mailing list.

Regards, Stuart