[Ltib] RE: the RFS image address problem

From: Makhija, Neha (IE10)
Subject: [Ltib] RE: the RFS image address problem
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:37:55 +0530

Hi Stuart

As suggested by the Vijay, I made a change in the struct mtd_partition
to the desired value and it is working now. In this offset value has
been changes to the 0xFFC000 instead of 0x1000000.

When the NAND Flash is empty at that time to program the area with
rootfs.jffs2 image the parameters which are being passed is

 set cl mac0=00:08:ee:00:9b:b0 noinitrd root=/dev/nfs
 nfsroot=192.168.10.20:/tftpboot/rootfs ip=192.168.10.20:
 192.168.10.20: 192.168.10.20:255.255.255.255::eth0:off

And to make the board boot, the parameters being passed is

set cl mac0=%s noinitrd rootfstype=jffs2 root=/dev/mtdblock/0 rw

so that the board looks for the image in the NAND Flash and not for NFS.

Thanks to Vijay and you for the support!!!

Regards,
Neha